It was the birthday of two of my coworkers last week and previous, so I’ve got birthdays on the brain! You may remember my garland bombing post. I still love doing this, but I was looking for some fresh ideas when I came across this adorable garland by Angela Hardison for her even more adorable baby girl’s 1st birthday (Photo above by Angela Hardison).
I wanted a mini cube friendly version of my own to surprise my coworker on her birthday. Be sure to check out the DIY Floral Monograms, which I paired with this garland on her wall.
- Copy Paper
- Click on template to open.
- Print on copy paper.
- Cut along the letter outlines (basically cut out anything white).
- Tip: If you want a garland other than black, staple the template to your color/patterned paper and cut the two pieces of paper together.
- Tape the letters to string.
- Hang, garland bomb, and celebrate away!
Do you have friends with upcoming birthdays?