Happy Friday everyone! Sadly for me, I will be working 10 hours on both days this weekend so I don’t have much to celebrate. I AM, however, excited to share with you a gingham bordered checklist inspired by yesterday’s post about daydreaming at a picnic. I often border on being extremely organized and extremely not, but when other people are involved, I’m definitely the first because I never want to let anyone down. Since picnics are most fun when they involve other people, I put together a little checklist for you called “Let’s Picnic!” to use on future outings if you’re the planning type. Then, since it may not quite be picnic weather yet, I wanted you to be able to enjoy these freebies now by having a fill-in-the-blank checklist called “Let’s Do This!” for your everyday use.
- Copy paper
- Click the images below to open the one you want.
- Print on copy paper.
- Cut along the solid lines.
- Use a pen to check off or fill in the blanks!
I’d love to hear how you use these little checklists!
This week we’ve:
- had a printable freebie inspired by the Daydream in Mountains post, Ain’t No Mountain High Enough note paper.
- went to the grand opening of the CC Stern Type Foundry, which boasts the “largest collection of Monotype casting matrices in the United States.”
- been inspired by the color palette of Tim Walker’s photograph of a girl holding flowers.
- wished we were the talented Dave Hakkens designing things from breakable soap to edible pens.
- daydreamed about having a picnic.
What do you like bringing on your picnics?