I recently came across Williams-Sonoma‘s new agrarian section & discovered these really cute Plant-A-Grams. I thought I’d share for those gardeners out there planning an edible garden! They’d even be cute framed together as a print. Find them here.
You can label your newly planned garden with these free colorful markers.
This week we’ve:
- lusted after some pretty rock goodies
- collected rainbows with pens
- were inspired by a Vogue flower shop photoshoot
- got a taste of Austin’s Salt Lick BBQ
- played color memory with a black and silver pillow and clutch
- wished we were Richard Mosse
- daydreamed at a circus
Do you enjoy gardening?