My mom is a lucky duck travelling through Europe right now giving lectures and enjoying her time there, so I won’t get to see her this Mother’s Day. I thought it’d be nice to send her a card so it’s waiting for her when she gets back though. I was inspired by the Daydream In Neon Yellow post and decided to doodle some flowers in this bright hue for this card.
If you’re more into hearts, check out last year’s card.
- Card stock
- Optional: 6 1/2″ square envelope
- Click on template below to open.
- Print on card stock.
- Cut along solid lines and fold along dahsed lines.
- Write your lovely message and send off in an envelope!
This week we’ve:
- made rosemary water with refresh bannered straws
- collected rainbows with knitted kitchen cloths
- were inspired by food on records
- got a taste of Home Slice in Austin, TX
- gained a color palette from colored denim
- wished I was Judith Leiber
- daydreamed in neon yellow
How will you be celebrating Mother’s Day this year?