Do you have plans for Father’s day this Sunday? If you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re just getting to the card. I thought I’d share it with you so you can fill it with all the reasons you appreciate your own pop!
- Card stock
- Optional: 6 1/2″ square envelope
- Click on template below to open.
- Print on card stock.
- Cut along solid lines and fold along dahsed lines.
- Write your lovely message and send off in an envelope!
This week we’ve:
- lusted after some pretty patterned trays
- collected rainbows with leather totes
- were inspired by a pantone version of the queen
- took a moment to take in the Farmer’s Market
- played color memory with a J.Crew skirt & a cutting board
- wished I was Mengyu Chen
- daydreamed in kelly green