It’s finally the weekend and I can finally take a breather before I have to work through the next two weekends. Boo! I’m sure many of you are tuning in to the royal wedding today. For those of you that aren’t, you can look to this post to make your own little stash of note cards for those last minute situations. You know the ones I mean! “Oh, you got me a present? How unexpected!”
A lot of you loved the plaid jacket from this color palette post with a picture from Seoul Fashion Week 2011 by StreetFsn. I thought I’d make it into a note card for ya’ll that wished they could own that very awesome jacket. With the help of the free tea roses through a collaboration of Katrina of Pugly Pixel & The Gilded Bee, I also have a floral version that matches the photo.
- Card stock
- Optional: envelopes
- Click the one you fancy to open.
- Print them out on cardstock.
- Cut along the solid lines/edge and fold the cards halfway.
- If you print and cut out a bunch, you can pair them with envelopes and tie with a ribbon to make a cute note card gift set for a friend. No one can be with too much stationery.
This week we’ve:
- made a free printable ombre tulip party set with tutorials & ideas inspired by my Daydream in Ombre post and tulip fields.
- heard of MyBestFit coming to a mall near you.
- wished of fluttering butterflies.
- wished I was Lim Heng Swee of I Love Doodle.
- daydreamed in royal blue as we dreamed of becoming royalty ourselves.
Tell me what you think? Do you love plaid and colors?