I remember making flips books in art class when I was young. I made one of a bursting star and I thought they were just about the coolest things ever. I wanted to incorporate this fun in a little message flip book. These would be so cute as a card substitute, the thank you’s as part of the favors for a kid’s party, or just to brighten someone’s day. You can’t go wrong. Everyone reverts back to a smiling kid when a flip book is involved!
- Cardstock and/or copy paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Decorative tape
- Optional: Pliers
- Click on template to open.
- Print onto card stock.
- If you are making a bunch, you can just print the cover on card stock & the pages on copy paper.
- This is the perfect job for a paper cutter because all the liens are straight. You can also cut through several papers at once.
This week we’ve:
- made neon yellow floral Mother’s Day cards
- collected rainbows with Emily Henry pie dishes
- were inspired by fields of color
- had a taste of Big Top Candy Shop in Austin, TX
- gained a color palette from ranunculuses in bloom
- wished we were Ashkan Honarvar
- daydreamed in foxes
Have you ever made a flip book? Do you like them?