I’ve not worn a maxi skirt since forevers, but I’m suddenly drawn to them like a moth to the flame. Blame it on the flowy colorful layers or how versatile they can be. I’m definitely daydreaming about wandering farmers markets in this cute outfit smelling flowers!
Tag Archives: stripes
CircaCeramics Chicago Flag Lidded Bowl ($32) | Star Stud Earrings ($8) | Wide Red Stripe Hat ($47) | Stripe Abound Apron ($36) | Star Shaped Sparklers ($2.25) | Four Points Dress ($131) | Star Bobby Pins ($8) | Bow Stars & Stripes Bikini ($98) | Stars & Stripes Flats ($30) | Red Star Tote ($130) | Nike J.Crew Vintage Collection Sneaker ($75)
Happy 4th, everyone! What better way to celebrate our country than daydreaming in the good old stars and stripes! That apron would be perfect for all the BBQ going on today.
PS: I’ll be off enjoying some sun tomorrow! See ya’ll next Monday.
How are you celebrating the 4th of July?
Floral Headpiece | Crystalline Hair Ties ($24) | Summer Tote ($20) | Striped Wallpaper | Dark Pink Cushion (€138) | Color Pop Party Tassel ($26) | Pink Orange Wedding Inspiration | Glossy Lips | Pink Orange Skirt Outfit | Make It Beautiful Stop Motion By Erin Jang | Confetti Jumping Photo By Our Labor Of Love
With Summer Solstice on Friday, I’m thinking hot hot hot sunshine! I can’t seem to get these beautifully warm sunset hues out of my head. Deep pink to orange to yellows. They are really putting me in the summer mood. If you’re into this, you might also like the pink and yellow or pink and red combos too.
Do you like this color combo?
Inspired by yesterday’s Daydream In Crests post, I wanted to make each your own personal “family” crest note cards. I nabbed the color palette from the Daydream In Midnight post and went to work! Hope you like it! By the way, if blue and green are more up your alley, you’ll might like this monogram stationery.
- If mailing, A2 Envelopes
- Click desired monogram crest to open.
- Print on cardstock.
- Cut along solid lines and fold along dotted lines or in half.
- Write your special message and send off in an envelope!
What will you use your crest monogram note cards for?
Zebra Bust ($68) | Letterpress Zebra Coasters ($14) | Zebra Necklace (£12) | Marc Jacobs iPhone 4 Julio Case ($48) | Orange Zebra Scarf ($17) | Zebra Wallpaper ($395) | Pink Zebra Notebook (€66) | Zebra Salt & Pepper Shakers ($19) | Zebra Woven Tunic ($68)
Looking through my half unpacked closet, I was trying to see what I might actually be for Halloween this year. I realized I had a lot of black and white stripes in shirt, dress, and sweater form. Suddenly ideas of becoming a zebra seemed likely. I’ll probably need some ears, mask, and a tail, but these all seem very DIY-able. In the mean time, I’ll be daydreaming in zebras.
Do you like zebras?
Photo via Basics of Man
You know my love of blanket imagery. Since it’s really Fall, I’m falling in love all over again with the idea. Seeing such a picture automatically transports me to their place because being wrapped in the warmth of the blanket is so familiar and comforting.
Do you have a favorite blanket?
Do you love stripes in this color combo?
Party Setting | Rouge And Whimsy Clutch ($19) | Kate Spade Folders ($15) | Headband ($14) | Boatneck Top & Kelly Green Jeans | Wedding Bouquet | Dining Room | Kate Spade Stationery ($26) | Skirt | Zebra Pillow ($80)
As you can tell from my website, black and white with pops of color are my fave. So, when I started noticing green paired with black and white stripes I couldn’t wait to share with you. It has a classy and even preppy feel to it that just draws me in.
Do you like green paired with black and white stripes?
I’m SO ready to wear tank dresses & lounge in colorful chairs in the sun.
How about you?
You may remember the Ombre Tulip Party Set I had on my blog last year inspired by these beautiful tulip fields. Well, today I’m inspired by ice cream and sherbet and a couple of my favorite colors this season, coral and aquamarine. Definitely wearing my aquamarine pants right now as I type.
Not only are there stripey invites for all those Spring/Summer parties, but there are place cards, placemats, thank you cards perfect for anytime, and a really adorable ice cream garland tutorial! The only thing missing from the party is some ice cream, friends, and sunshine!
In case you’re curious, we got some french vanilla ice cream, english toffee, Dancing Deer Co. peanut butter brownies, and Stonewall Kitchen dark chocolate sea salt caramel sauce ($7) for this little shindig. That sauce. OMG. A described it as melting down our favorite chocolate covered sea salt caramels from Fran’s. So good! I could seriously have this combo for dessert everyday.
What are you planning on using this sherbet stripe set for? Are you planning any parties?
- White card stock
- Scissors/Paper cutter
- String and adhesive (for garland only)
- Optional: scoring tool
- Click desired template download link to open.
- Print template on cardstock.
- Fold along dotted lines, if applicable.
- Cut out along solid lines.
- Final touches:
- For invitation, fill out information and mail to your friends in an A7 emvelope.
- For place cards, write your guests’ names in the scalloped area and place at their chair. These can be used to label your food too.
- For the place mat, cut along the outer edge of colors and place under your guests’ plates/bowls/cutlery. These can also be used as the table runner if placed along the center of the table.
- For the ice cream cone garland, follow the picture directions below.
- For thank you cards, write in the card and mail to your friends in an A2 envelope.
- Cut out template and arrange into cones. I sandwiched two circles so that it would be colored on both sides as it twirled.
- Open your arranged cones with white side facing up and apply adhesive (around the edges and down the center).
- Place string in the center of your shape. Continue until you reach the length you desire.
- Hang on the wall or around the table. I used washi tape to stick it to the wall.
This week we’ve: