I know I know. Freebie Friday on a Tuesday? Well, I’m always at a loss when it comes to Valentine’s Day. It’s right after Christmas and right between both A & my birthdays. It’s so hard to think of so many gift ideas! Do you have this problem? I always end up opting for little sweet homemade gestures. A wakes up before me because he takes much longer to get ready (somehow he’s the girl when it comes to primping). Last year I surprised him with a card and banner posted on his bathroom mirror. I’m thinking of incorporating these patterned hearts this year. Maybe a trail with little reasons why he’s awesome on the back of each heart. I thought you might need a little boost with ideas too so I’m sharing early.
These would be cute strewn across a table any day of the year. Cute for even those un-valentine’s day peeps out there. When I was single, I used to hang out with my girlfriends on Valentine’s Day. It was always just as fun! Bring out those rom-coms!
- Paper (plain copy or cardstock)
- Click on template to open.
- Print on copy or cardstock paper.
- Cut around each heart.
- Toss them on a table, dot them on the floor leadinging to a room, or write little sweet nothings on them.
If this V-Day idea doesn’t strike your fancy, check out some others:
- Daydream In Hearts (gift ideas)
- Lust List (more gift ideas!)
- You Are Loved Mini Valentines
- Glitter Leather Heart Ring Tutorial
What are you going to do with these hearts?